Thursday, September 15, 2016

Parenting Style: Survive



While my kid sits next to me gnawing on an organic baby cracker that tastes like paper, I started thinking about the hot-button parenting topics I see on the Internet every day. As a first-time mom of a now 9-month-old nugget, I decided to share my opinion on them... whether or not you care/agree isn't my problem as you're the one who clicked the link to read this, not I. :)

Breast vs. Bottle feeding: Whatever makes those thighs chunky - thick thighs save lives!

Cloth vs Disposable diapers: Whatever keeps the poo contained and out of my hair.

Vaccinations: As long as my kid can still cuddle with smallpox blankets, we're good.

Spanking: Belt or Spoon? Just kidding....aren't we giving kids "choices" these days?

Homeschooling: Let's be honest, no one wants me to teach small humans anything so I'm sending my kid to someone with a degree in education.

Baby wearing: I have a great chiropractor so all options are open.

Co-sleeping: My kid sleeps in the next room because I don't like getting kicked in the face but do what you want!

Working vs. Staying at home: Whatever makes you feel like you run the world.

Crying it out: Turn up the TV it's taco night!!

I guess my entire point if you've missed it already is people should just do what they want and LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE THE FUCK ALONE. Thank you, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment