Thursday, October 29, 2015

Baby Shower of Epic Proportions

So I've been neglecting my little blog, but it's time to catch up with some photos from my AMAZING baby shower thrown by my bestie Taylor. 
She is simply put a party planning extraordinaire!! 
I am so thankful to everyone that came and showed their love and excitement for Baby Collins! 
I also finally got all my thank you cards written and addressed, then realized I put the stamp on the wrong side of the envelope (DOH!). So I'm going to be a rebel and try to send them like that anyway, TAKE THAT USPS.
                                     





Myself and the beautiful Taylor!

How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still at +3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Still in only maternity bottoms and squeezing into my normal shirts.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Still sleeping ok.
Best moment this week: Painting the nursery!     
Miss Anything? This week I will add lunch meat to the normal answer: alcohol.
Movement: TONS, she is feisty!
Food cravings: Sweets (thank god Halloween is almost here!!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep, it's pretty obvious at this point.
Gender: Girl. 
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Starting to get some pain in my hips and lower back.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Opening and getting all this new baby gear organized!





No comments:

Post a Comment