Thursday, September 3, 2015

WE ARE 1/2 WAY PEOPLE!!


TIME TO PANIC.

20 week bump.
How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost another pound, but I think I also gained a few so now I'm back to where I started.
Maternity clothes? Wearing mostly dresses, but ventured into maternity legging territory.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping great except for my weird-ass dreams.
Best moment this week: Seeing a healthy baby at our 20 week ultrasound.
Miss Anything? Not being able to drink during football season should be a crime.
Movement: Little flutters finally!
Food cravings: Zaxby's onion rings....omg I need them now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still fish, the little buggers.
Have you started to show yet: My belly sticks out further than my boobs so I guess this is a yes now.
Gender: Girl.
Labor Signs: No (I'm gonna shit when I say yes to this one.)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Hey girlfriend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment