Thursday, September 3, 2015

I Bought A Baby Cage

Who knew so much would go into choosing a cage to lock your baby up in?

Oh, wait that's not what those are for? Uh.....

Anyway, after much deliberation we opted not to go with the one my parents still have stored in the attic from when I was born ("safety regulations" or something ridiculous) and found a cute gender neutral option. Also came with a free mattress! Apparently I have to research how mattresses can smother babies, but who really has time for that.....

Personally I think it would make a perfectly good dog bed, but I guess eventually Shrimpy will need a place to sleep and poor Luna will need to be vacated from the premises.


"Um...so this is for me right?"

Oh, we also chose this picture to announce to the world that Josh's prodigy is on it's way...NBD!

How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I've still lost wait, guessing from the lack of alcohol.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but baggy pants are my BFF.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Starting to sleep like a baby!
Best moment this week: My dad putting the crib together, even though it wouldn't fit through the door.
Have you told family and friends: YES! The world finally knows why I can't stop eating cheese.
Miss Anything? Skinny jeans. (...and alcohol...)
Movement: I know it's happening I just can't feel it.
Food cravings: Onion rings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish.
Have you started to show yet: Still rocking a small beer gut, definitely still questionable to strangers.
Gender prediction: Still leaning towards the female specimen.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment