Thursday, September 3, 2015

10 Reasons I'm Terrified to Have a GIRL

Welp folks it's official!

Baby T is a SHE! We did one of those fun blood tests that tell you early.

And here are the reasons that terrifies me:

10. Now I have to be the one to have the sex talk some day. Ugh.

9. I officially have to worry about ALL the other penises in the world instead of just one.

8. I thought the days of superglueing Barbie doll heads back on were behind me.

7. Time to start saving for a wedding. Dammit.

6. Women STILL don't get equal pay in the workforce (had to throw that in, girl power and such.)

5. She will never fully understand the magic of the Spice Girls and how hot JTT was.

4. Impending eye rolls.

3. The future battle to cover body parts up.

2. Our butts DO NOT fit in leotards.

1. She's going to be just. like. me. (cue screaming)

On the plus side, we get to do some cute matching like so! 

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still not gaining weight, worried this means it will all catch up in the end.
Maternity clothes? I'm still holding out but I've had to rubber band a pair of pants or two.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Sleeping great now!
Best moment this week: Finding out baby is a GIRL!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? A summer full of sangria on the patio.
Movement: Still nada.
Food cravings: Milk & Cookies
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish.
Have you started to show yet: Growing slowly, tighter clothes give me away.
Gender prediction: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment