Friday, June 19, 2015

I'm A Raging Bitch

Oh. My. God. I hate you. And you. And you over there. And you I’ve never met. And you that I never will meet. All of you.

No, no, not really, I love you. All of you. You’re the greatest and so supportive and..and…*sobbing*

So mood swings, eh?

I have never experienced uncontrollable emotions like this before.

When I’m angry at something that wouldn’t normally make me mad it’s like there is this little person in my head screaming “No, stop! This isn’t a big deal!” but all I can do is huff and puff like a lunatic and throw the laundry basket across the room because I can’t find the pants I want to wear. (Sure wish that didn’t really happen.)

Yesterday my sister sent me this hilarious video of a child falling dangerously down a slide and I was laughing so hard that I actually started crying from happiness. Not just tears in my eyes from laughing, but hard, ugly crying. (See my first post about not loving children.)

And that GE commercial with the little monster that gets bullied until he becomes a beautiful grown monster? Forget about it I was sobbing. They were just SO mean to him……

I finally decided to come clean to my coworkers after a particularly embarrassing meltdown, and they know me so well that a couple have even developed a “calm down” signal that gives me time to run and take cover when they feel one a’brewin. Thanks guys, you’re the best!

So for now I think the only thing I can do is avoid videos of dogs being reunited to soldiers returning home from war on YouTube.

How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 3 lbs. but I don’t know how that’s possible because I haven’t thrown up once.
Maternity clothes? Bought a few winter things on clearance but still too afraid to try on!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Now getting up to pee and chug water once a night.
Best moment this week: Not killing anyone.
Have you told family and friends: Yes, still only a close few and now the girls at work so my mood swings are understood (and hopefully forgiven!)
Miss Anything? My sweet, precious alcohol.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Cheetos, but only the puffy ones.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still that damn smelly food.
Have you started to show yet: No, but I’m so bloated I might as well be…
Gender prediction: In my dreams it’s been a girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Oh so moody. Bleh.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender, telling the world, and not feeling like a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment